SUBSCRIBE & WIN
Subscribe to our fabulous emails today and you could win our bestsellingin our monthly prize draw.
Plus, you’ll receive exclusive offers, inspiration and new arrivals straight to your inbox.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by LoveSilver @ Christopher James of London Ltd
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants worldwide.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Staff members and their families are excluded from the draw.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those currently on our mailing list and all new subscribers up to the last day of each month. Entries after that date may not be included in that month’s draw but rolled over to the next.
- To enter the monthly prize draw simply subscribe to our mailing list via our website: https://www.lovesilver.com/
- Christopher James of London Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one Sterling Silver Carrie Style Personalised Name Necklace (Sex & The City). Metal options are sterling silver, yellow gold plated and rose gold plated only. Prize does not include solid gold option or any additional price upgrade features i.e. large word size, 2nd capital letter, silver upgrade, chain upgrade.
- One winners will be drawn monthly at random from a list of our LoveSilver email subscribers (if you have unsubscribed at any point, you will not be included.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Christopher James of London Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Each monthly draw will take place within 14 days of month end and winners will be notified within 21 days of each month end via the email provided during subscription
- We will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. They will have 30 days to respond from the first email date. If no response during this time they will lose their right to the prize. A replacement winner for that month will not be selected.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for UK delivery of the prize and up to 30 days for international delivery. Christopher James of London Ltd reserve the right to choose delivery method.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Christopher James of London Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected]
- Winners agree to the release their name (first or surname) and county/country on the LoveSilver website and other channels for promotion. If we do not have this information, we will request it prior to dispatch of the prize. Christopher James of London may also request a photo of the prize winner with the prize for promotion. This is not mandatory, and winners do not have to comply. Christopher James of London does not guarantee publication.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Christopher James of London Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Our standard terms and conditions apply to all prizes won in the draw.
- Christopher James of London Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.